Derby Phoenix Swimming Club

     
                                                                                                                     

    

 
The Club is welcoming and friendly, and has been in existence for many years. Originating in around 1959 as the swimming section of the Derby Baths Life-Saving and Swimming Club, the Club later changed its name to the Derby Baths Swimming Club. The current name, PHOENIX, was adopted in 1974 and has been in use since.


 






   

Last Updated 01 February 2016